- Varying back heights
- Crumb detail- omitted
- Stained wood base added
- Custom stain color
CCB is more than just restaurant booth seating……….
The possibilities with CCB product are endless……
- Shelter style uph OSB & arms added (banquette 1)
- Custom overall height uph back (banquette 2)
- Uph details with welt
- Customized seat & overall depth
- Uph foam seat (little or no crown compared to CCB’s sinuous spring seat construction)
- CCB’s Black stain on wood frame & legs
Thank you to Christopher Ameel Interior Design and to our CCB Sales Representative, Saeth Gronberg for the opportunity to produce banquette seating for this project.
Let us know how we can produce product to best suit the styling and decor of your next project.
- Custom Height
- Biscuit Tufted ISB detail
- Uph Frame
- Enclosed Black ABS Base
- ining & Bar Height Banquette Seating
- Wood Top Caps & End Panels- added
- Wide Vertical Channel uph ISB- dining height
- Wide Horizontal Channel uph ISB- bar height
- Bar height seating w/ ABS base & foot rest with metal tread
- CCB Chestnut Stain- New
Nothing could be more custom and “hit a home run” to match this product custom produced for the Cinncinati Reds’ Scout Club.
- Custom heights (tall & even taller!)
- Radius shaped banquettes (LSF & RSF facing)
- Custom tufting details on the ISB’s
- Wood framing with a custom stain color
- Metal legs & enclosed bases
- CCB’s Random Plank Solid Ash 1.25″ in custom stain color
Thank you to FRCH Design Worldwide for specifying CCB product and to our CCB Sales Representative’s Jay Dickinson and Warren Dorn for the opportunity to be a part of this project.
The design details specified are definitely a great tribute to the Reds and the great sport of baseball. Game on!
We will keep this note short and sweet!
Check out the seating produced for Holtman’s Donuts in Cincinnati, OH.
- CCB’s “Designer Special” Series with a diamond tufted ISB uph detail added
- A long wall banquette (definitely not short!)
- Uph in a retro/ vintage aqua color
Thank you to Architect Plus and to our CCB Sales Representatives, Jay Dickinson and Warren Dorn for the opportunity to be a part of this project.
Life is short so maybe we should start eating dessert (and donuts) first……
“Capiche”– Do you understand? or I understand.
We understand that the seating for this project makes quite a statement. No questions here.
CCB’s “Shop Special” Series– modified
Wood top caps & end panels – added
Wide wood frame below the uph seat- added
Biscuit tufted ISB detail – modified
(pulled only at tufted intersections, no uph buttons)
Finished w/ upholstery on the OSB (visible through the window)
Thank you to Indigo Inc. and our CCB Sales Representative, Quinton Macon for the opportunity to be a part of this project.
Let us know how we can provide seating to fit your space.