- Varying back heights
- Crumb detail- omitted
- Stained wood base added
- Custom stain color
The possibilities with CCB product are endless……
- Shelter style uph OSB & arms added (banquette 1)
- Custom overall height uph back (banquette 2)
- Uph details with welt
- Customized seat & overall depth
- Uph foam seat (little or no crown compared to CCB’s sinuous spring seat construction)
- CCB’s Black stain on wood frame & legs
Thank you to Christopher Ameel Interior Design and to our CCB Sales Representative, Saeth Gronberg for the opportunity to produce banquette seating for this project.
Let us know how we can produce product to best suit the styling and decor of your next project.
- Custom Height
- Biscuit Tufted ISB detail
- Uph Frame
- Enclosed Black ABS Base
- ining & Bar Height Banquette Seating
- Wood Top Caps & End Panels- added
- Wide Vertical Channel uph ISB- dining height
- Wide Horizontal Channel uph ISB- bar height
- Bar height seating w/ ABS base & foot rest with metal tread
- CCB Chestnut Stain- New
We love to share photos of our product in their designed environment. CCB’s banquette seating was part of a 2017 expansion project at Brandermill Wood’s Retirement Community in Midlothian, VA.
- Wood top caps & end panels
- Diamond tufted ISB detail
- 1 piece uph “big seat” w/ a crumb rail detail
- Custom stain color
Both of the “U” shaped banquettes were produced with custom corner notches to work with the interior architecture.
Thank you to Furniture Solutions Group for the opportunity to be a part of this project.
Let us know how we can provide product for new construction, renovations, and expansion projects.
Images from Brandermill Wooods website and social media postings &
RLPS Architects’ website
We will keep this note short and sweet!
Check out the seating produced for Holtman’s Donuts in Cincinnati, OH.
- CCB’s “Designer Special” Series with a diamond tufted ISB uph detail added
- A long wall banquette (definitely not short!)
- Uph in a retro/ vintage aqua color
Thank you to Architect Plus and to our CCB Sales Representatives, Jay Dickinson and Warren Dorn for the opportunity to be a part of this project.
Life is short so maybe we should start eating dessert (and donuts) first……
“Capiche”– Do you understand? or I understand.
We understand that the seating for this project makes quite a statement. No questions here.
CCB’s “Shop Special” Series– modified
Wood top caps & end panels – added
Wide wood frame below the uph seat- added
Biscuit tufted ISB detail – modified
(pulled only at tufted intersections, no uph buttons)
Finished w/ upholstery on the OSB (visible through the window)
Thank you to Indigo Inc. and our CCB Sales Representative, Quinton Macon for the opportunity to be a part of this project.
Let us know how we can provide seating to fit your space.
Although the location name is “The Standard” for the Rick Erwin’s location in the Greenville/ Spartanburg, SC area, the CCB seating styles are not standard and have been customized to create a rich look.
CCB’s “Shop Special” series also had wood top caps and wood panels added.
We hope you will agree the results are quite striking especially with the upholstery selections specified for this project.
Thank you to Craig Gaulden Davis, Ballentine Equipment Company, Camp Burton, and All Around Reps for the opportunity to be a part of this order.
Interior photos from The Standard website and their social media postings.