- Custom Height
- Biscuit Tufted ISB detail
- Uph Frame
- Enclosed Black ABS Base
- ining & Bar Height Banquette Seating
- Wood Top Caps & End Panels- added
- Wide Vertical Channel uph ISB- dining height
- Wide Horizontal Channel uph ISB- bar height
- Bar height seating w/ ABS base & foot rest with metal tread
- CCB Chestnut Stain- New
Nothing could be more custom and “hit a home run” to match this product custom produced for the Cinncinati Reds’ Scout Club.
- Custom heights (tall & even taller!)
- Radius shaped banquettes (LSF & RSF facing)
- Custom tufting details on the ISB’s
- Wood framing with a custom stain color
- Metal legs & enclosed bases
- CCB’s Random Plank Solid Ash 1.25″ in custom stain color
Thank you to FRCH Design Worldwide for specifying CCB product and to our CCB Sales Representative’s Jay Dickinson and Warren Dorn for the opportunity to be a part of this project.
The design details specified are definitely a great tribute to the Reds and the great sport of baseball. Game on!
We love to share photos of our product in their designed environment. CCB’s banquette seating was part of a 2017 expansion project at Brandermill Wood’s Retirement Community in Midlothian, VA.
- Wood top caps & end panels
- Diamond tufted ISB detail
- 1 piece uph “big seat” w/ a crumb rail detail
- Custom stain color
Both of the “U” shaped banquettes were produced with custom corner notches to work with the interior architecture.
Thank you to Furniture Solutions Group for the opportunity to be a part of this project.
Let us know how we can provide product for new construction, renovations, and expansion projects.
Images from Brandermill Wooods website and social media postings &
RLPS Architects’ website
We will keep this note short and sweet!
Check out the seating produced for Holtman’s Donuts in Cincinnati, OH.
- CCB’s “Designer Special” Series with a diamond tufted ISB uph detail added
- A long wall banquette (definitely not short!)
- Uph in a retro/ vintage aqua color
Thank you to Architect Plus and to our CCB Sales Representatives, Jay Dickinson and Warren Dorn for the opportunity to be a part of this project.
Life is short so maybe we should start eating dessert (and donuts) first……
“Capiche”– Do you understand? or I understand.
We understand that the seating for this project makes quite a statement. No questions here.
CCB’s “Shop Special” Series– modified
Wood top caps & end panels – added
Wide wood frame below the uph seat- added
Biscuit tufted ISB detail – modified
(pulled only at tufted intersections, no uph buttons)
Finished w/ upholstery on the OSB (visible through the window)
Thank you to Indigo Inc. and our CCB Sales Representative, Quinton Macon for the opportunity to be a part of this project.
Let us know how we can provide seating to fit your space.
This project sure makes us “wish we were there.”
CCB’s product has made it all the way to Embassy Suites in Kapolei, Hawaii.
- Wood top cap & end panels added
- Wood OSB (outside back) added
- Wood base added
- Custom stain color
Seating was produced in single and double booths, several long wall benches, and 3/4 round banquettes.
Thank you to Hospitality Furnishings & Design Inc. and our CCB Sales Representatives, Jay Dickinson and Warren Dorn for the opportunity to be a part of this project.
Let us know how we can provide you with product for projects near and far.
Interior photos from the Embassy Suites website.