CCB is more than just restaurant booth seating……….
The possibilities with CCB product are endless……
- Shelter style uph OSB & arms added (banquette 1)
- Custom overall height uph back (banquette 2)
- Uph details with welt
- Customized seat & overall depth
- Uph foam seat (little or no crown compared to CCB’s sinuous spring seat construction)
- CCB’s Black stain on wood frame & legs
Thank you to Christopher Ameel Interior Design and to our CCB Sales Representative, Saeth Gronberg for the opportunity to produce banquette seating for this project.
Let us know how we can produce product to best suit the styling and decor of your next project.
CCB originated as a restaurant booth and table manufacturing company primarily servicing restaurant dealers. As our customer base and project scope has expanded, we have embraced your requests to produce product that is far beyond the realm of “booth” seating.
Seating produced for Hotel Indigo in Birmingham, AL is a perfect example of this.
- Plain uph low ISB & uph shaped arms
- Loose accent throw pillows
- Tight uph deep seats
- Stained wood frame & enclosed base with electrical outlets
- Custom stain color
This Hotel Indigo location has history as well. This area was the location of the first apothecary in Birmingham. This Art Deco inspired building from the 1930’s was constructed to house medical offices.
The “RX Lounge” where CCB’s seating is located gives a nod to the architectural history.
Thank you to Hospitality Furnishings & Design and our CCB Sales Representatives, Warren Dorn & Jay Dickinson for the opportunity to be a part of this project.
We think this is a good example of a Remedy to standard seating.
Outlet units installed in the stained wood bases
Interior & exterior building photos from the Hotel Indigo Birmingham website.
- Custom Height
- Biscuit Tufted ISB detail
- Uph Frame
- Enclosed Black ABS Base
- ining & Bar Height Banquette Seating
- Wood Top Caps & End Panels- added
- Wide Vertical Channel uph ISB- dining height
- Wide Horizontal Channel uph ISB- bar height
- Bar height seating w/ ABS base & foot rest with metal tread
- CCB Chestnut Stain- New
Nothing could be more custom and “hit a home run” to match this product custom produced for the Cinncinati Reds’ Scout Club.
- Custom heights (tall & even taller!)
- Radius shaped banquettes (LSF & RSF facing)
- Custom tufting details on the ISB’s
- Wood framing with a custom stain color
- Metal legs & enclosed bases
- CCB’s Random Plank Solid Ash 1.25″ in custom stain color
Thank you to FRCH Design Worldwide for specifying CCB product and to our CCB Sales Representative’s Jay Dickinson and Warren Dorn for the opportunity to be a part of this project.
The design details specified are definitely a great tribute to the Reds and the great sport of baseball. Game on!
We love to share photos of our product in their designed environment. CCB’s banquette seating was part of a 2017 expansion project at Brandermill Wood’s Retirement Community in Midlothian, VA.
- Wood top caps & end panels
- Diamond tufted ISB detail
- 1 piece uph “big seat” w/ a crumb rail detail
- Custom stain color
Both of the “U” shaped banquettes were produced with custom corner notches to work with the interior architecture.
Thank you to Furniture Solutions Group for the opportunity to be a part of this project.
Let us know how we can provide product for new construction, renovations, and expansion projects.
Images from Brandermill Wooods website and social media postings &
RLPS Architects’ website